Recipe: Sweet ‘N Spicy BBQ Chicken Dip
Head Pitmaster Bryan Mroczka of Sonny’s BBQ highlights our Sweet Sauce in a mouthwaterin’ dip worthy of a spot on your next dinner party spread.
Give this recipe a try at home. But before divin’ in, snap a photo of your Sweet ‘N Spicy BBQ Chicken Dip and share it with us on social media using the hashtag #SonnysBBQ.
You Will Need:
- 2 cups shredded smoked chicken*
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Sonny’s BBQ Sweet Sauce
- 1 tsp of your favorite hot sauce
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
*Can also use a rotisserie chicken or grilled chicken breast
Let’s get this party started.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine chicken, cream cheese, Sonny’s Sweet Sauce, hot sauce and red onion and mix until all ingredients are mixed well.
- Put spread into a small baking dish.
- Sprinkle the cheddar cheese over the top of the spread.
- Bake 350°F for about 25 minutes or until the cheese is browned on top.
- Serve with tortilla chips.