Recipe: Smoked BBQ Chicken Pizza
Pitmaster Louvaine Addo of Sonny’s BBQ in Marietta, GA. wants to help you take your next pizza night to the next level.
Give this recipe a try at home. But before divin’ in, snap a photo of your Smoked BBQ Chicken Pizza and share it with us on social media using the hashtag #SonnysBBQ.
You Will Need:
- 1 premade pizza crust
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 3 tbsp Sonny’s BBQ Smokin’ Sauce
- 2/3 cup shredded smoked gouda
- 2/3 cup shredded pepper jack
- 8 oz. shredded smoked Chicken
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
Now let’s get cookin’.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In small bowl, mix the ketchup and BBQ sauce until well combined.
- Spread the mixture on crust leaving a 1 in border from the edges.
- Top with cheeses, chicken, and red onion.
- Place in oven and bake for 8-10 minutes.
*Alternative: Cook pizza on the grill or smoker.