Recipe: Pumpkin Pie
Nothin’ beats homemade pumpkin pie – the classic dessert that everyone saves room for at Thanksgiving dinner.
You Will Need:
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie seasoning, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 (15-ounce) can 100% pure pumpkin
- 12 ready-made graham cracker mini pie crusts
- Combine all ingredients and fill shells.
- Smoke at 350°F for 30 minutes or until filling is set.
- Garnish with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.