Recipe: Pulled Pork Spaghetti
From the kitchen of Head Pitmaster Bryan Mroczka, this recipe puts a saucy spin on a traditional dish the whole family will love.
Mouth waterin’ yet? Give this recipe a whirl at home and share a photo of your Pulled Pork Spaghetti with us on social using the hashtag #SonnysBBQ.
You Will Need:
- 16oz of spaghetti noodles
- ½ can tomato paste
- ½ can diced tomatoes
- 1 large yellow onion chopped fine
- 1 8oz cup of chopped mushrooms
- 1 clove of fresh garlic chopped
- 1 bell pepper chopped fine
- ¼ cup of Sonny’s Sweet BBQ sauce
- 1 tbsp of finely chopped oregano
- 1 tbsp of finely chopped basil
- ¼ cup of olive oil or cottonseed oil
- 1 lb. of finely shredded Pulled Pork
- Cook noodles
- In pan over high heat, add ¼ cup of olive oil, add mushroom, bell pepper, onion, and garlic (sautee)
- Add tomato paste and diced tomatoes, basil and oregano
- Add Sonny’s Sweet BBQ sauce and Pulled Pork
- Mix in noodles with sauce and serve!