Recipe: Loaded Pork Burrito
Stuffed with Pulled Pork, tater tots, onion straws, cheddar cheddar and our delicious Sizzlin’ Sweet BBQ sauce, this Loaded Pork Burrito recipe is sure to be your new dinner party favorite.
Tryin’ this at home? Snap a photo of your Loaded Pork Burrito and share it with us on social using the hashtag #SonnysBBQ.
You Will Need:
- 1 large tortilla (10-12”)
- .32lb Sonny’s Pulled Pork
- Sonny’s Tater Tots
- 2 oz. shredded cheddar
- 2 oz. fried onion straws
- 3 oz. white queso
- 2 Sonny’s Sizzlin’ Sweet BBQ sauce
- Take one large tortilla and lay on clean flat surface
- Place .32 Pulled Pork down the center
- Add 8 cooked Sonny’s tater tots on top
- Add 2 ounces of shredded cheddar
- Add 2 ounces of fried onion straws
- Drizzle 1 oz. of Sizzlin’ Sweet BBQ sauce
- Wrap tortilla tight ensuring all sides are closed.
- Place on flat top or griddle for 30 seconds on each side.
- Ladle 3 oz queso over the burrito
- Finish with a 1 oz. drizzle of Sizzlin’ Sweet BBQ sauce