Recipe: Grilled Peaches
Who says BBQ needs to be all about meat? These Grilled Peaches are a perfect way to please your taste buds. We brush them with butter, sugar and cloves before placing them on the grill to add a little bit of a smoky finish. Add some ice cream for a cool summertime treat that is a sweet finish for any cookout.
Watch Pitmaster Shannon Snell fire up the grill in the video above, or follow our quick and easy recipe below. Check out more of our recipes in our BBQ Bites playlist on Youtube.
You Will Need:
- 8 medium/large peaches – cored, peeled, and halved
- 1 stick of melted butter
- 2 tablespoons of canola oil
- ¼ cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of ground cloves
- Heat your grill to 350°F surface temperature.
- With a high-temperature silicone brush, oil the grates on the grill with canola oil.
- Combine butter, sugar, and cloves in a mixing bowl.
- Place peaches on the grill and immediately brush with mixture.
- Flip peaches every 60 seconds for 4 minutes, brushing with mixture after every flip.
- Remove from grill, serve and enjoy.