Recipe: DIY Blueberry Iced Tea
Lookin’ for a refreshing homemade summer sip? Beat the summer heat with this refreshing blueberry tea made with fresh blueberries and our Signature Sweet or Unsweet Tea.
You Will Need:
- 2 qts Sonny’s Sweet or Unsweet Tea
- 1 lb fresh blueberries
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 c water
- Place the blueberries, sugar and water into a blender and blend until liquefied.
- Strain the mixture over a pitcher filled with ice
- Add 2 quarts of Sonny’s Sweet or Unsweet Tea
- Stir well, and top with fresh blueberries
Optional: Serve with a mint garnish.