Recipe: Brisket Burnt Ends
Take your Brisket Burnt Ends to the next level, with a sweet and simple glaze made in just three steps. It combines a few of our favorites, like our Original BBQ Sauce, to bring your taste buds that signature Sonny’s BBQ flavor.
Find more delicious recipes in our dedicated BBQ Bites playlist on Youtube. If you try these at home, be sure to tag us in your photos, using the hashtag #SonnysBBQ.
You Will Need:
- 1 fully cooked brisket
- 1 cup Sonny’s Original BBQ Sauce
- 3 ounces cherry cola
- 1 tablespoon Sonny’s Dry Rub (optional)
- 2 tablespoons honey (optional)
- 4 tablespoons melted butter (optional)
- Preheat grill/smoker to 275°
- Cook the full brisket, separating the point and flat when done. Slice the
point into 1 to 1 1/2 inch cubes and place in foil pan.
- Prepare the glaze by combining the Sonny’s BBQ Sauce, cola, and Dry Rub.
- (optional) For extra sweetness, add the honey and melted butter to the glaze mixture.
- Drizzle glaze evenly over burnt ends, making sure to coat every burnt end.
- Smoke at 275° for 45 minutes.
- Remove from grill, rest for about 10-15 minutes before serving.