Recipe: BBQ Chicken Slider
In a pinch for time? Roll up your sleeves and give this BBQ Chicken Slider recipe a try in just 8 minutes. From the kitchen of Pitmaster Tara Boyle and Pitmaster Melinda Williams, this crowd pleaser will be your new game day favorite.
You Will Need:
- Slider Bun
- 2 oz Sonny’s Pulled Chicken
- Chopped red onion
- 1 oz queso or half slice of provolone (whatever you prefer)
- Butter (for sautéing the onion)
- Toast your slider bun for a few minutes in the toaster or on the grill.
- While the slider is toasting, add a tablespoon of butter to a pan on medium heat.
- Take your not-to-finely chopped red onion and sauté in the pan until soft or iridescent.
- Add 2 ounces of Sonny’s BBQ Pulled Chicken to the slider and put the onion on top.
- Finish off with either 1 oz of queso cheese or a small slice of provolone.
Before diggin’ in, be sure to snap a photo of your BBQ Chicken Slider and share it with us on social media using #SonnysBBQ.