Recipe: BBQ Brisket Nachos
Crunchy tri-color tortilla chips piled high with melt-in-your-mouth chopped brisket, fresh Pico de Gallo, and layered with Sonny’s BBQ Sauce.
Before diggin’ in, be sure to snap a photo of your BBQ Brisket Nachos and share it with us on social media with the hashtag #SonnysBBQ.
You Will Need:
3 cups chopped smoked brisket
1 bottle Sonny’s BBQ Sauce
For a sweeter taste, use Sonny’s Sweet BBQ Sauce
For a kick, use Sonny’s Sizzlin’ BBQ Sauce
- 1 bag tri-color tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup grilled corn
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup fresh Pico de Gallo
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup sour cream
For the Pico de Gallo:
- 2 roma tomatoes diced
- 1/8 yellow onion diced
- 2 tbsp cilantro minced
- 1/4 jalapeño minced
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 garlic clove minced
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Chop the brisket and toss with Sonny’s Sweet or Sizzlin’ BBQ Sauce.
- Spread tortilla chips out on a baking dish and drizzle the chips with more BBQ Sauce.
- Top with brisket, corn, and both cheeses.
- Place in oven until cheese is melted (5-10 minutes).
- Once the cheese is melted, top with red onion, pico de gallo, cilantro, and sour cream.