5 Ways to Have a Memorable Memorial Day Weekend
Everyone loves a holiday weekend, but not when it’s spent standin’ over a hot grill in 100-degree weather. Or in a torrential downpour – the weather in the South can be unpredictable after all.
It may be tradition to fire up the BBQ, but we can think of five better ways to spend your Memorial Day with the ones you love most, whether the weekend turns out to be a scorcher or a wash out.
- Invite your friends over to make one of our 4 Can’t-Beat Summer BBQ Recipes.
- Invite yourself over to your friend’s house. Your ticket in: their favorite BBQ Sandwich from your nearest Sonny’s restaurant. Don’t forget the sweet tea, now.
- Invite everyone over for a Memorial Day shindig – in your backyard, at the beach, in the park – catered by your favorite local BBQ joint. We’re thinking heapin’ piles of ribs, chicken, brisket, Sidekicks… Need we say more? Best get started on your catering order now.
- On the road? Take the family to your local Sonny’s BBQ for some quality time over a quiet lunch. Here’s what’s on the menu.
- Think you’re a hot shot? Fire up the smoker and give our fall-off-the-bone tender ribs a run for their money. Just be sure to share your smoker successes with #SonnysBBQ on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
Follow these tips and, as far as we’re concerned, the forecast is nothin’ but sunshine and slow-smoked BBQ.