4 Must-Haves For Your July 4th BBQ
Gather ‘round the picnic table with the ones you love most to salute the flag with the greatest tradition America has ever known. But there’s no need to sweat over a hot grill or stand in line at the grocery store. Just make sure any of these items are part of your spread this year by placing an order at your nearest Sonny’s BBQ. No muss, no fuss. Only plenty of festive fun for the family. And your taste buds.
- We’re thinkin’ Corn Nuggets, our lightly fried, sweet creamed corn clusters topped with powdered sugar – a sweet way to start the day’s festivities.
- An order of Brisket & Mac Egg Rolls from our new Smoke & Fire menu. These toasty treats are loaded with slow-smoked Brisket, Homestyle Mac & Cheese, Pepper Jack cheese and our Spicy Sweet BBQ Sauce. Don’t forget the side of Smokin’ Ranch Dip!
- Ribs. What else? Go for our thick-and-meaty St. Louis style served either Sweet & Smokey or House Dry-Rubbed, or our favorite Baby Backs, slow-smoked then fire-grilled. Better yet, go for both.
- Sweet & Spicy Wings. Another summertime staple from our limited-time Smoke & Fire menu. Grilled to perfection, then tossed in our Spicy Sweet BBQ Sauce. (Keep the napkins within reach!)
- For the leaf-lovers in your life, order up a BBQ Salad that even carnivores will enjoy diggin’ into. Our mixed greens are tossed with grilled corn, tomato, cucumber, red onion, shredded cheddar and Ranch dressing, then topped with crispy onion straws and a drizzle of Sweet BBQ Sauce for good measure.
- Wash it all down with an icy pitcher of our Sweet Tea. There’s nothin’ more refreshing on a hot summer day.
- Cool off with this DIY Raspberry Peach Sweet Tea Sangria.
Call or click, and you’re all set. It’s as easy as that. Find your local Sonny’s here.
From all of us here at Sonny’s BBQ, Happy 4th of July to you and yours.