Recipe: 3 Little Pigs in a Blanket
When you need a quick and simple appetizer, Pitmaster Jesse James Carter has got you covered with his 3 Little Pigs in a Blanket recipe.
You Will Need:
- 2 tubes of Crescent Rolls
- 4 Jalapeño Cheddar Hot Links
- 1/2 lb of Pulled Pork
- 6 pieces of bacon
- Sonny’s Sweet sauce
- Sonny’s Mustard sauce
- Cut cooked hot links into quarters by cutting in half, then cutting in half again long ways.
- Cut cooked bacon into thirds.
- Wrap 1 piece of sausage, pinch of pulled pork, and 1 piece of bacon in section of crescent roll.
- Repeat until all ingredients have been used.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 10 mins.
- Mix the Sonny’s Sweet and Mustard sauce together half and half to make the perfect dipping sauce.
Tryin’ this at home? Share a photo of your 3 Little Pigs in a Blanket with us on social using #SonnysBBQ for the chance to be featured.