National Pulled Pork Day
Sweepstakes Official Rules
Sonny’s BBQ Celebrates National Pork Day You Could Win Free Pulled Pork for A Year Sweepstakes Official Rules No Purchase or payment Necessary to Enter or Win. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW OR REGULATION. ENTRANT MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. You are providing your information to Sonny’s Franchise Company (“Sonny’s BBQ”) and not to Twitter. The information you provide will only be used in accordance with the Sonny’s BBQ privacy policies, which may be found here: http://www.sonnysbbq.com/privacy
- Eligibility: The You Could Win Free Pulled Pork For A Year Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of ALABAMA, FLORIDA, GEORGIA, KENTUCKY, LOUISIANA, MISSISSIPPI, NORTH CAROLINA and SOUTH CAROLINA, eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, officers, directors and agents of Sonny’s BBQ (“Sponsor”) and Cohen-Friedberg Associates, LLC, (“Administrator”) and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliate companies and advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers, as well as the immediate family (spouse, and parents, siblings, and children and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members of each such employee, whether or not related, are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws, and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Sponsor and Administrator: Sonny’s Franchise Company, 850 Concourse Parkway S, Suite 150, Maitland, FL 32751. Administrator: Cohen-Friedberg Associates, LLC., Framingham, MA 01702 www.cfapromo.com.
- Agreement to Official Rules: Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and legally binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. By participating you agree to receive marketing SMS messages from Sonny’s BBQ. You may opt-out anytime after the first text received.
- Timing: (a) The Sweepstakes entry period begins on Friday, October 12, 2018 at 12:01:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET“) and ends on Sunday, November 4, 2018 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the “Entry Period”). The Sweepstakes will consist of one (1) drawing to award one (1) prize. Sponsor’s designated computer server is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes. (b) Winner Selection and Notification: A random drawing will be conducted by the Administrator on or about Wednesday, November 7, 2018 from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Potential winner will be notified by email, mail or phone using the contact information provided at the time of entry. Sponsor shall have no liability for any notification that is lost, intercepted or not received for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts any prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable, such potential winner will forfeit prize and at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate potential winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries received during the Entry Period (“Alternate Winner”). If any potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason, such potential winner will be disqualified and at Sponsor’s discretion, an Alternate Winner may be selected.
- Prize: Only the prize listed below will be awarded in this Sweepstakes.
One (1) Grand Prize: Free Pulled Pork For A Year. Prize awarded in the form of a $500 Sonny’s BBQ Gift Card. Terms and conditions of the Gift Card apply. Approximate retail value $500. The potential Grand Prize winner will be required to reply to the Administrator or Sponsor’s Text requesting full name, age and complete mailing address within three (3) calendar days of attempted notification as a condition of awarding the prize. A potential winner who satisfies allof the Sweepstakes requirements, including without limitation, those set forth in this paragraph, will be designated the official winner (the “Winner”). Prize Winner will not receive the difference between the actual and approximate retail value of the prize. Sponsor and or Administrator will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen prizes. Prize is not transferable, non-refundable, and no substitutions will be made except as provided herein, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a particular prize for one of comparable or greater value. Winner is responsible for any and all applicable local, state, and/or federal taxes and fees arising from any prize award. Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished in connection with the Sweepstakes. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- How to Enter:
Entry Method: Via Text Message. Text the keyword PORK to 73165. You will receive an SMS text message confirming your opt-in to participate followed by a confirmation of entry into the Sweepstakes. LIMIT: One entry per person. By texting, you authorize Sponsor to send an autodialed reply text to the number you provide. Consent is not a condition of purchase. Your Text is your electronic signature agreeing to these terms and giving electronic written consent. Text method of entry requires 2-way text message capable phone and digital service. For every text you send, you will receive up to (2) text replies back. Warning: message and data charges may apply. For help send HELP to 73165. Send STOP to 73165 to cancel. LIMIT: One (1) prize per person or household. Limit: One (1) entry per person. Entries in excess of any stated limitation, and entries generated by script, macro or other automated means, or any means that subverts the entry process, will be void. Any attempted form of entry other than as described herein including the use of multiple email addresses by the same person, is void. Sponsor will determine, in its sole discretion, what constitutes a valid entry, and reserves the right to reject any submissions that it deems, in its sole discretion, to violate any of Sponsor’s policies, standards, or practices. All materials and entries submitted become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged.
- Winner Requirements: Acceptance of prize shall constitute winner’s agreement and consent to Sponsor’s and its designees’ use of winner’s name, city, state, likeness, photo (including, without limitation, social media platform profile photo), avatar, and/or prize information in connection with this Sweepstakes for promotional, advertising or other purposes, in any manner, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law.
- Release of Liability / Conditions of Participation.
- Transmission of Information. Released By participating, entrant indemnifies, releases, and agrees to hold harmless Sponsor and Administrator (the “Released Parties”) not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or this Sweepstakes; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of this Sweepstakes, the uploading, the processing or random selection of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; (5) late, lost, garbled, misdirected, inaccurate, incorrect, undeliverable, damaged or stolen entries or mail; (6) costs associated with claiming or redeeming the prizes; nor (7) loss or damages resulting from an entrant’s connection to the internet via any of the websites contained herein. Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect, mistranscribed, misdirected or undeliverable entries, E-mail transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, or for any technical problems of any kind, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, inaccurate or damaged entries, or undeliverable E-mails resulting from any form of active or passive E-mail filtering by a user’s Internet service provider and/or E-mail client or for insufficient space in user’s E-mail account to receive E-mail. Sponsor does not accept responsibility for any damage (whether material or non-material) caused to entrants, to their computer equipment or to data which is stored on them, or to their personal, professional or commercial activities. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor or Administrator.
- Fraud; Reservation of Rights. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify this Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of this Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If terminated, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine winners from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to time of such action or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Administrator, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of this Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated entries. The preceding in no way precludes Sponsor from taking other actions against such individuals so as to protect its rights. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules in a given circumstance does not constitute the waiver of such provision.
- Release and Indemnity. By participating, entrant indemnifies, releases and agrees to hold harmless the Released Parties, their parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, and other entities involved in the development / production / administration of the Sweepstakes, and the directors, officers, agents, representatives, shareholders, employees, successors and assigns of any of the above organizations, from any and all liability for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever, including without limitation, property damage, personal injury (including emotional distress), and/or death, arising from participating in the Sweepstakes, any Sweepstakes-related activity and/or acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of any prize and for any claims or causes of action based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
- FORCE MAJEURE. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned by reason of computer virus, bug, system malfunction, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, fire, flood, storm or other natural cataclysm, riot, strike, civil commotion, governmental regulation or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which, in its sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (or any part thereof), Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and conduct the Sweepstakes selecting the prize winner(s) for affected Sweepstakes judging from among all eligible entries received for such affected Sweepstakes Period drawing(s) prior to the action taken by Sponsor or otherwise in a manner which is fair, equitable and in accordance with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION/GOVERNING LAW. To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree that: (a) any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Official Rules or this Sweepstakes shall be filed exclusively in the federal or state courts of Florida, and you hereby consent and submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action; (b) any such action shall be resolved individually, NOT as part of a class action; (c) any claims/judgments/awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred in entrant’s entry into the Sweepstakes (if any), but NOT attorneys’ fees, special damages, punitive damages, or consequential damages of any kind (including lost wages). These Official Rules and this Sweepstakes shall be governed by the internal, substantive laws of the State of Florida, without regard to principles of choice of laws/conflict of laws of Florida or of any other jurisdiction.
- Winners List: For the name of the winner (available after 11/21/18), send a stamped self-addressed envelope to: Sonny’s BBQ Free Pulled Pork For A Year Sweepstakes Winner, PO Box 2312, Framingham, MA 01703-2312, for receipt by 11/28/18.